Vehicle Inspections SA
Vehicle Inspections in Adelaide & South Australia
Currently in South Australia only road trains, b-doubles and passenger transport vehicles like Buses and Taxi’s need regular inspections.
Other Vehicles are only inspected when the vehicle is being re-registered after receiving a defect notice, or if the vehicle has had the following modifications:
- Has been fitted with a non standard engine
- Construction has been changed (Sedan to convertible, left hand to right hand drive, seat capacity change)
- Has had a defect notice
- Seats 13 people or more
- Was imported from overseas
- Has been rebuilt from parts
- Is a trailer or vehicle over 4.5 tonnes, is more than 7 years old and has been previously registered in another state.
Find an Authorised Repco Service centre in SA