The Repco Authorised Service Nationwide Warranty covers quality Repco parts and labour and is honoured at any Repco Authorised Service centre in Australia*
Every Repco Authorised Service Centre warrants their service or repairs across Australia*. If you are not satisfied with the job done, please take your car back to the Centre that originally did the work. If this is not possible, Contact your local RAS Business Development Specialist so that we can assist you in finding the most convenient Repco Authorised Service Centre to help you.
Conditions of Warranty
- You can make a claim under this warranty at Repco Authorised Service Centres throughout Australia.
- The warranty will apply where the vehicle has been used normally for its intended purpose and in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines, and has been properly maintained.
- Warranty claims will not be accepted if incorrect or contaminated fuels, additives, lubricants or coolants have been used, or if the vehicle has been used in any motor sport competition or trial.
- Your warranty does not cover any incidental loss or damage, including towing or loss of profits.
- Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear on parts of the vehicle.
- Where the work done on your vehicle involves the supply of parts or services from a manufacturer or another service provider, then our warranty is limited to the maximum period allowed by them for their parts or services.
- Warranty limitations apply to reclaimed, used, or reconditioned parts, or parts not supplied by the repairer. Warranty limitations also apply to all non-standard applications or partial repairs.
- Any outside interference with the work carried out by the Repco Authorised Service Centre may void your warranty.
- This warranty is not transferable.
- In all cases, the responsibility for attending to, or accepting any claim lies with the workshop where the work was performed originally. That workshop may, at their discretion, authorise another workshop in the network to carry out warrantable repairs on their behalf where it is not practical to have the work carried out by the original Centre.
* Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
1. to cancel your service contract with us; and
2. to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
If you store data in your vehicle (such as music or phone numbers), during the process of repair some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.